A FNSPE, CTU Prague graduate, Mathematical Physics / Mathematical Engineering:
- Master's thesis 2009 (Optical Interferometers and Quantum Walks)
- Doctoral thesis 2013 (Quantum Walks)
Academic Staff Member at FNSPE since 2018.
Abroad experience – Scotland:
- University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, U.K., 4 months during Ph.D. (CNQO group – J. Jeffers, D. Oi) – quantum optics
- 3,5 years of post-doc at University of Glasgow, U.K. (QT group – S.M. Barnett) – orbital angular momentum of light
- 6 months of post-doc at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, U.K. (A. Fedrizzi, D.W. Corne) – machine learning techniques for quantum circuit design
Long-term academic collaboration with the IQO group of prof. Christine Silberhorn.